kGoal™ Kegels for Women
kGoal is an interactive training system for women (device + free app) that offers a unique combination of guidance, tracking, biofeedback, and games. Whether you’re just discovering your pelvic floor or a seasoned Kegel workout warrior, kGoal will help you get the most out of your exercise.
We’ve partnered with kGoal™ Kegels for Women to bring you a quality exercise and fun device that will help to improve your pelvic floor and general well-being.
Why kGoal Kegels is different
Provides real-time biofeedback.
Vibrational and visual biofeedback lets you confidently engage your pelvic floor.
Guides your workout.
Follow along with popular exercise programs that adapt to your body.
Track your progress.
See your exercise history and keep track of your improvement.
Adapts to your body for maximum comfort.
kGoal's air pillow is soft, flexible, and adjustable to fit your body.
Makes Kegel exercise fun.
Engage with your body through fun, game-based workouts.
Treats you right.
Made with 100% phthalate-free, body-safe Class VI medical-grade silicone.
Who Should (or Shouldn't) Use kGoal
kGoal & Pregnancy
We recommend talking to your doctor about when/whether they recommend using kGoal during pregnancy and the postpartum recovery period. Generally speaking, we recommend waiting for at least the first six weeks after delivery.
If you experience pain while using kGoal, please stop and consult with a medical professional. In particular, if you know that your pelvic floor muscles are already hypertonic or tense, or if you have pain associated with vaginal insertion, kGoal is probably not appropriate for you.
- Material: 100% phthalate-free, body-safe Class VI silicone
- Eco-friendly USB-rechargeable battery
- Battery life is at least 2 hours (depending on usage configuration)
- Charge time is 1.5 hours
- It comes fully charged and includes a USB charging cable
- Splash-resistant for easy cleaning (we recommend disinfecting wipes or a washcloth with soap and water)
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Squeeze Pillow (the insertable part) has a maximum rigid diameter of 1.5 inches
- kGoal is compatible with both iOS and Android phones and tablets
If you have any other questions, please browse complete kGoal Quick-Start Guide, and don't hesitate to contact kGoal Team at email@example.com.
Follow these instructions along with the videos to become acquainted with kGoal. The instruction booklet included with each kGoal product also contains additional information that you may find useful.
- Hold kGoal in your hand and compress the Squeeze Pillow.
- With your hand squeezing the Squeeze Pillow, press the Comfort Vent with your finger tip to let air out of the Squeeze Pillow (it should appear deflated).
- Apply lubricant to kGoal, relax your pelvic floor muscles, and insert kGoal’s Squeeze Pillow into your body, with the Control Arm facing forward. Lubricant is recommended for every use.
- With your pelvic floor muscles relaxed, press the Comfort Vent with the tip of your finger to reset the air pressure inside the Squeeze Pillow. kGoal is now customized to fit your body!
- Turn on kGoal by holding the Button until the Status Light glows. Please make sure to calibrate kGoal before each workout. To do this, make sure kGoal is in place and turned on then fully relax your pelvic floor muscles and briefly press the Power button on kGoal. This will cause kGoal to reset the measurement baseline for the current level of inflation, positioning of the device, etc. You can recalibrate again as many times as you want or at any time. This calibration affects the zero-position for both visual and vibration biofeedback. We suggest always re-calibrating (just a quick press of the power button) right before beginning a workout.
- [if using the smartphone app] Open the kGoal app if it is installed on your phone or tablet and follow the in-app instructions.
- Squeeze your pelvic floor muscles to interact with kGoal and receive feedback as you exercise. When exercising, squeeze in the back as though preventing yourself from passing gas and in the front as though stopping the flow of urine at the same time. Lift up as you squeeze and do not hold your breath.
We recommend using lubricant when using kGoal. If you experience pain while using kGoal, we recommend that you stop using kGoal and consult with a medical professional.
- kGoal is customizable to fit your body and you can adjust the size before or after insertion. To adjust the size of the Squeeze Pillow, press the Comfort Vent with your fingertip (being careful not to fully cover the Comfort Vent as you do), and compress the Squeeze Pillow while still pressing the Comfort Vent. Release the Comfort Vent when you have achieved the desired Squeeze Pillow size.
- To restore kGoal to maximum inflation, press the Comfort Vent without compressing the Squeeze Pillow and it will re-inflate automatically.
- If you find that kGoal will not re-inflate while in place and you are consequently having trouble with kGoal measuring your muscle actuation, try to pre-deflate kGoal to various levels before insertion and then don’t adjust it while in place. The goal is to optimize comfort and performance, so whatever configuration works well for you is great.
To turn kGoal on, press and hold the on/off button for 1 second. The Status Light will illuminate to indicate that kGoal is on. To turn kGoal off press and hold the same button for 3 seconds and the Status Light will turn off.
kGoal is USB rechargeable. Plug the USB end of the charging cable that comes with kGoal into any USB port (computer or wall adapter) and plug the barrel connector into the center of the Status Light (using the circle on the Status Light as a guide). Make sure that the connector is plugged all the way in (press firmly). When kGoal is properly connected, the Status Light will pulse green. When kGoal is fully charged, the Status Light will stop pulsing and will remain continuously green.
kGoal is made of medical-grade silicone and is splash resistant. For easy cleaning, we recommend wiping it down with soap and water. It's OK to rinse kGoal under a faucet but minimize water contact with the Status Light and don't open the Comfort Vent while water is present. Please note that kGoal is not submersible and should not be placed underwater at any time.